Friday 29 April 2011

Nicaragua

So I'm leaving tomorrow morning bright and early to go for orientation.

We fly to Miami on Monday at 6am, and then catch a connecting flight to Managua. We'll be on the island of Ometepe, then a week in Granada, and another week in Leon. It's a total of four weeks long.
SO as you might guess, I won't be able to post for awhile. I also won't have Facebook, a cell phone, or internet access. This is hopefully going to be a life changing experience to open my eyes about volunteering in a new country.


HOWEVER! I have made a reader of the week posting for the next four weeks (May 6, 13, 20 and 27th) . There will be a new posting every Friday so make sure to check back!

I will return to Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule starting June 3rd. 





This week's Reader of the Week is Michael, who has hopefully recovered from his awful cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment