Friday 15 April 2011

Kraft Dinner

I love Kraft Dinner.
 It is possibly the best possible combination of cheese, noodles, and preservatives known to man.

Bur really, why is it called Kraft Dinner? I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And it hardly counts as a full dinner by any merit (unless you're like me and eat the entire box in one sitting).


Often I eat directly from the pot using the wooden spoon. This is true college living at its finest.

However today isn't just any day. It's the kind of busy day that makes you put your head between your knees and scream. 







 






(hours later) 






And that's how I learned that coagulated Kraft Dinner is both unpleasant and unhealthy to eat.
(See here for why)



Oh and I'm starting this reader of the week thing.

I'm going to pick a random reader each week and feature a sketch of them in my Friday posts.


"How do I qualify?" you ask.

Just comment, email, follow, or talk to me about the blog and I'll choose someone new each week.

(If I don't know you what you look like you'll either have to send a picture, or I'll draw you a random picture)



This week is James, because he gave me the idea.

3 comments:

  1. yay coagulated noodles! I had to teach my roommate to STIR them once he put them in the pot... if you don't, they leave artsy noodle patterns on the bottom of your pots (FYI). They's both beautiful and infuriating, making you think your pots are never clean. You should add a picture of coagulated noodle pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, this reminds me of the time we came home from the bar and each ate a box of kraft dinner in my bed. Damn you for this post! Now I can't stop thinking about making KD. <3

    ReplyDelete