Wednesday 20 April 2011

Internet


I'm not very tech-savvy.
Today I seem to have a problem with my internet.

I was just surfing the net today, and maybe I had too many tabs open

 
Watching a video on college humour.....

Creepin Facebook....
And trying to download my course notes to study.

Then, IT happened
.


Internet Disconnected. Wtf. 

Okay So I do as we usually do, go downstairs and do that magical thing that makes gadgets work again.





So I return to my room and pull out my new gadget, a Kindle ereader.
I then discovered that it could access the internet.
So I did what anyone would do.....
 
Log into Facebook. But of course it wasn't that easy.
 

 
Because I'm signing in at a new location I had to change my password. Somehow Facebook thinks my Kindle is from Phoenix.....




AGHHHHHH! Okay. I am DONE with the Kindle. It was taking too long to load anyways. Lets check how the computer is doing. 

 Right. Internet disconnected. Here we go again.


Alright. Enough slacking, lets get those course note downloaded.
 It's lookin' good... 97% downloaded. I look away for a second and....

1 comment:

  1. I've always been able to fix any internet issue with the reset button. Except when roommate's not home cause the router's in his room and I am sooooo not going in there when he's not home.

    ReplyDelete