Monday 12 December 2011

Twitter

So I have a Twitter acount, but I still don't get it. 
 
I had it set up so it automatically "tweets" whatever I post on the facebook page, but other than that I don't use it. I only thought of it today because I couldn't remember the password.  
I've heard that people like to "follow" celebrities on Twitter to read their interesting tweets. I've never been the kind of person to hop onto that band wagon, and personally I don't care if Johnny Depp is brushing his teeth right now, or if Kanye has spelling mistakes or not. I don't read celebrity magazines, I don't care if they are fat or had implants. The only time I was to see them is in a music video or movie that they're performing in. Outside of their job I think they should be allowed to live in peace without paparrazi peeping in their windows. 
Also, how do you know if a twitter account is actually run by said celebrity? More likely they have someone hired to do that, and even when they fudge up it's possibly a well calculated mistake to attract attention. 

It's just...silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment