Monday 5 December 2011

Memes

meme/mēm/

Noun:
  1. An element of a culture or behavior that may be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.
  2. An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.
 Prounced "MEEM"


So I've become addicted to internet memes. If you haven't seen a meme for yourself, check out memebase.com/ for a vast collection, or knowyourmeme.com/ for simplistic explainations of the source of the memes. Here are some memes I've made myself!
 This is a classic Chuck Testa meme

Good Guy Greg...as a pony.

 Me Gusta= ME LIKES
 "Cereal Guy"
 "Bad Poker Face" typically used when someone is lying
 "I don't always..." based on the commercial for Dos Equis beer with the most interesting man in the world
 A classic "comixed" meme
 "Soon" meme
 A new one created by me, but based on classics such as Socially Awkard Penguin and Annoying Facebook Girl
"Y U NO" guy...he's always upset about something


If you have any ideas for future memes for me to make, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment