Sunday 18 December 2011

Things I don't Understand


1.) The English Language

I've been speaking it for >21 years now I still don't understand some things about the English language so I've come to the conclusion that it is needlessly complicated. For example:
2.) "Reality" Television
As I see it, this genera of television is simply so they don't have to hire writers to make up something original and interesting. Instead they consider it quality entertainment to watch orange midget Italians getting drunk and pulling each other's hair. This show in particular has a special place in my hatred folder:
3.) Duckface
Not attractive and not acceptable! Come on ladies! We can do better than this!!
4.) Dubstep
It just seems to be one long song that never ends. Also I remember reading somewhere dubstep is what you get if you asked a robot and a dinosaur to make music together. How do you dance to this? Thrash? Epileptic seizure?
Looks about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment