Thursday 26 January 2012

Search Terms

I checked out recent search terms that had my blog pop up.

"you have any ideas for future" was one of them . It's odd because I typed the same thing into Google and wouldn't find it, even within the first 40 pages or so.

Other intresting terms included:

    skyrim argonian ale (4x)
    brown haired breton woman-skyrim (1x)
    preservatives in Kraft Dinner (2x)
    bathroom was located (3x)

So here's a quick post that will actually make those search terms more legitimate.


On day I was sitting alone at the pub and I thought to myself, "Do you have any ideas for future?" I hadn't really put thought much into it before so I pensively sipped my Skyrim Argonian ale, a rare import. I looked to my left and saw a  brown haired Breton woman slumped over the bar. She mumbled something into the lacquered wood. I reached over and gently turned her head to face me.

I leaned in and asked her,"What did you say?"

Her thickly lashed eyes opened slowly. She wore too much makeup.

"There's too many preservatives in Kraft Dinner" she drunkenly slurred. 
Suddenly she shot out of her seat, hand over her mouth and eyes wide open. I pointed her to where the bathroom was located, finished my ale and walked out of the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment