Thursday 19 January 2012

Socially Networked

So I made a "tumblr". I had to check three times to tell if I was spelling it correctly.
Basically I threw up some art (drawings, sketches and paintings) that have been stored on my computer and are now free for the viewing public. I figure I might as well put out as much spam into the internet void as I can before the SOPA or ACTA or whatever copyright legislation closes down the internet.

Anyways if you want to follow me on tumblr you can find the site at: http://somethingonceforgotten.tumblr.com/
(I'm real creative eh?)
 
Also it appears that my twitter has been twatting all of my posts to tumblr, so if you haven't already you can follow me on twitter here for posts about the tumblr and the blog.

Friends Forever!
AND for those of you who aren't in the loop with twitter or tumblr there's the good old Facebook page here.

Gosh I'm so into these social networking sites... maybe now I can make some real friends! Not that my old friends aren't great, they just get a little...stuffy.

Hah. Hah. Pardon the pun.

BAM. Meet Reader of the Month for December, Jesse the Tortoise Jockey.
Thanks for tweeting me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment