Thursday 29 September 2011

POST -not so- SECRET

 I've been reading a wedsite called POST SECRET for a long time. You may know about it, but for others I will explain it briefly.

Basically you can design a postcard, write your secret on it, and send it in to Frank Warren, He will then scan it and post it online for everyone in the world to read (or publish it in a book). The theory is that it is liberating to tell someone a secret you've held in, and that it is inspirational to others who read it.

I enjoy reading some of them, but others are so dark and depressing that it makes me examine my life and see the same darkness.Some of them are so general and vague that anyone could say it was their secret too. I decided to make up a few secrets that I believe most people can relate to.











What I think I'm saying is that it is human nature to be insecure, and you shouldn't be ashamed about it because...well... everyone else is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment