Monday 19 September 2011

The Fox




I really believe that there is someone out there for everyone.
Some call it "true love" and some may call it fate. 

Today I think I found my true love, but much too late.



His name is Eric Carr, and he died 20 years ago on November 24, 1991. For a short period he was the drummer for the band KISS, and his nickname was the Fox. 


Here is some footage he filmed while recovering in the hospital after open heart surgery:



So is my tragic life. He suffered from a brain hemorrhage and died 7 months later, coincidentally on the same day as Freddie Mercury.

I suppose it's for the best since people would scorn our love if he was still alive. HEY IT'S ONLY 40 YEARS DIFFERENCE!!



1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Mine died in 1984. Murder suicide pact? I'll make the kool-aid

    ReplyDelete