Tuesday 29 March 2011

Foot Phobia

Gross. Often smelly. 
I don't like feet. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They're like little hands on the ends of your legs. With short little fingers that wiggle about.
Disgusting mutant....
Feet in socks are okay.

  Maybe because the TV show "Lamb Chops" exposed me to sock puppets as a child.  

I especially don't like when people try to TOUCH my feet. 

However.... I do like shoes. 



Back in the day my mom would take me to the shoe store. The salesman would crouch at my feet, wielding some contraption that looks like a cross between a bear trap and a ruler. 

  
This exchange continued for several minutes before the salesman threw his hands up in exasperation, disappeared behind the counter, and returned with several boxes of shoes.

This repeated for awhile until finally...

We purchased the shoes, and left the store.
And that's how I killed my first shoe salesman. 


1 comment:

  1. I do not like other people's bare feet touching me. Ick.

    One must ask how a shoe salesman smuggled a gun into work. I bet it was in a shoebox. Who would suspect?

    ReplyDelete