Monday 17 September 2012

To Russia, with love


I recently realized... there's someone in Russia that has visited my blog.
Actually, hits from Russia make up 3.4% of my overall page view history.

I have to wonder if it's an accident, but 96 page views can't just be an accident, right?
So to my Russian viewers, I say
Добро пожаловать!  как ты меня нашел??          

I honestly don't know much about Russia aside from the matryoshka dolls, the beautiful buildings in Moscow, and the stereotypical alcoholic beverage of choice. 

I'd like to hear back from my readers, but perhaps you don't have an account and can't leave comments. But by now, everyone has Facebook, right?

Click here to like the Facebook page if you haven't already!

Leave comments, criticism, or suggestions!

Unsurprisingly the majority of views comes from Canada and the US. Actually most of these views are likely just from my close friends. But thank you to everyone who does check my blog, it'll never be as famous as Hyperbole and a Half, but it's still fun to write!


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Most Russian IPs that visit my site are actually bots according to their user agents.

    ReplyDelete